What We Do
As behavioural and assessment specialists, Psychology at Work assists individuals, teams and organisations to better understand and improve the way they behave and function.
- We apply psychological principles to the world of work and our experience has culminated in the development of The Diamond Series of Leadership and Organisational Development.
- The Diamond Model underpins all of the facilitated processes and assessment services within the Diamond Series. This common language allows clients to easily recognise what behaviour to change and how to change it across different work contexts.
- Our Flagship Interpersonal Intelligence Programme has been awarded the much anticipated Wholesale & Retail W&R SETA accreditation for the following 4 Unit Standards:
- US 12433: Use communication techniques effectively (NQF 5 Credits 8)
- US 252037: Build teams to achieve goals and objectives (NQF 5 Credits 6)
- US 242819: Motivate and build a team (NQF 4 Credit 10)
- US 113909: Coach a team member in order to enhance individual performance in the work environment (NQF 3 Credits 5)
- The Diamond model has been in development since 2004 and is the product of years of reviewing and then applying the best organisational, psychological and leadership theories in a practical, behaviour-anchored way in a variety of industries at all levels of management. This has allowed us to identify primary behaviours that drive leadership effectiveness in most settings, as well as behaviours that significantly reduce a leader’s effectiveness.